Things may seem as if they are easier to implement when first creating a blog but now your Social Media tools are able to harness the Social Networking tools so knowing how how to streamline both of these these under one roof has been made as easy as clicking a button [or two] focusing on how to get links to your blog. Why not merge together your Facebook updates and Twitter stream linking into your Google+ account? Anglia Giles post started me along this path.
To add your Facebook Status Updates to Goolge +
There are two ways to do this.
- Are you a Google Chrome user?
- Go to your Tools bar
- Look for the tool section. Then the extensions drop bar and there is everything my tool bar displayed .
- Not a chrome user
- Hit this user friendly [button] you go to 'Google + Facebook'
- See the big red tab button [I missed it at first] hit that and Goole+ Facebook will install in seconds. Yes you can uninstall it too.
There is even the Like button, a comment button a tweet button and of course the Google + button. Tempting others to share in this experience.
- Click on this [button]
- You turn up on the google-tweet page.
- You push the big red Google+ Tweet install button.
- It down loads.
- Then there is the acceptance button.
- Things are now done and it check it out time.
When I clicked back into Google + there on the tab bar was a Fackbook tab. Click onto the facebook tab and like any other share thing you are asked to allow Facebook to have access to your Google + Account.
Now that is all done what do you think of your results.
Google+ - How to Add Facebook and Twitter Streams to it!
Do you make More Money with Twitter or Facebook?
Install Google + Tweet